BEST word for avry things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you can now more aboute hannah montana(miliey cyrus) or selena gomez or demi lovato and more in

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ASHLEY TISDALE BIOGRAPHY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
style girl
Admin
style girl

ASHLEY TISDALE BIOGRAPHY Empty
PostSubject: ASHLEY TISDALE BIOGRAPHY   ASHLEY TISDALE BIOGRAPHY I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:04 am

ASHLEY TISDALE BIOGRAPHY Ashley-tisdale-pirates-of-the-caribbean-dead-mans-chest-world-premiere-arrivals-Iiv5rWASHLEY TISDALE BIOGRAPHY Ashley-tisdale-guilty-pleasureASHLEY TISDALE BIOGRAPHY Ashley-tisdale
ASHLEY TISDALE BIOGRAPHY
Ashley Tisdale was born on July 2, 1985 in a small town in Monmouth County, New Jersey to Lisa and Mike Tisdale. She has an older sister named Jennifer (who is also an actress).

Ashley has always been interested in singing and acting. She was first "discovered" by Bill Perlman when she was only three years old. Perlman became her manager and remains as such today. He quickly put her to work doing commercials and she has appeared in over one hundred commercials during her career. At eight, she was starring on Broadway (in Les Miserables) and followed up by touring with the international cast of Annie.

In 1997, at the age of 12, she was invited to, and sang songs at the White House. During the same year she made her first appearances on television. She appeared on an episode of 7th Heaven and did a voice-over on the Smart Guy. Since then she has appeared on over a dozen other television series, including a 2000 episode of Boston Public in which she was nominated for the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Drama Series - Guest Starring Young Actress.

In 2001 she made her big screen debut in the movie Donnie Darko which starred Maggie & Jake Gyllenhall and James Duvall.

Ashley had her big break in 2005, when she began to appear on the hit Disney series, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, playing the counter girl at a Hotel (Tipton Hotel) where two adventurous young boys (played by the Sprouse Twins) are staying. [She also tried out for the role of "London," and "Maddie," and they chose her for the role of Maddie Fitzpatrick.

In July 2006, she appeared in Disney's TV movie: High School Musical along side Zac Efron and Vanessa Anne Hutchinson. The movie was a huge success, and the soundtrack for the movie produced some Billboard toppers. Her song with Lucas Grabeel reached #35 on the Hot 100 Chart. Her song "Bop To The Top" also made it to #61 on the charts.

Ashley Tisdale released her debut album, Headstrong in February 2007.

High School Musical 2, which first aired in September 2007 on the Disney Channel, was just a big of a success as the first movie.

A documentary about the making of Headstrong is released on November 13, 2007. It is entitled There's Something About Ashley: The Story of Headstrong (click here for our review)

Ashley appeared on TRL on Novembe 27, 2007.

She co-starred in her third movie, High School Musical 3 in 2008, which, unlike the first two movies, was first released in the movies.

Her new album, Guilty Pleasure will be released on June 16, 2009.

Favorites (from her official website):

Favorite Color - Pink

Favorite Foods - Sushi! "I love sushi and pizza"

Favorite Ride at Disneyland - Pirates of the Caribbean

Favorite Movies - Peter Pan (with Jeremy Sumpter), Just Married, and My Best Friend's Wedding

Favorite TV Shows - Laguna Beach and Surface

Favorite Actors - Brittany Murphy and Julia Roberts

Favorite Book - The Great Gatsby

Favorite Clothes - Diesel, Bebe, Urban Outfitters, Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister

Favorite Place to have fun - I love Shopping!

Favorite Music Group - "My favorite artist is Billy Joel but my favorite music group is 'The Used'"

Favorite Thing about Acting - I get to be all different characters that tell different stories

My Favorite Actors - Johnny Depp, Leonardo Dicaprio, Julia Roberts, and Brittany Murphy

My favorite Disney Character - Tinkerbell! I've always loved Tinkerbell cuz Peter Pan is my favorite movie

My one True Favorite - My Family!

Favorite Song from High SchoolMusical - "Breaking Free." It's a great song.

Favorite Subject in High School - My favorite subject was English or creative writing. We did poems and making a magazine and I did one on celebrities. I called it Celebrity Life Magazine. I interviewed my good friend Kaley Cuoco.

Biography by Ian Ripley, PopStarsPlus.com, Sr. Staff
ASHLEY TISDALE BIOGRAPHY Ashley_tisdaleASHLEY TISDALE BIOGRAPHY Ashley-tisdale-cdASHLEY TISDALE BIOGRAPHY Ashley-tisdale-cdASHLEY TISDALE BIOGRAPHY Ashley-Tisdale-ashley-tisdale-660590_500_375
Back to top Go down
http://amira-star.nouvellestar.org
style girl
Admin
style girl

ASHLEY TISDALE BIOGRAPHY Empty
PostSubject: WWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW   ASHLEY TISDALE BIOGRAPHY I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:05 am

I LOVET SO MUTCH VERY COOL WWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
http://amira-star.nouvellestar.org

ASHLEY TISDALE BIOGRAPHY
Page 1 of 1